Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Popular Twin City Auto Locksmiths, “The Key Guys” Pass the Google 5 Star Review Century Mark

The Key Guys Break Through the 100 Mark for Google Reviews.

They say, “Good service is its own reward,” and the guy at The Key Guys seem to take that in stride. For they offer 24/7 service throughout the Twin City metro area for folks in need of a spare key or have their car keys stuck in an ignition or whatever….

The results have been phenomenal.

Brian Nystrom

Brian Nystrom

Only a few short months ago, The Key Guys decided to ask their customers to leave a review on Google.  “Many say they will and never get around to it. But some do, and the results have been gratifying,” says owner, Brian Nystrom.

“Ours is a service business, and people appreciate good service.” The results show in the quantity and quality of the reviews The Key Guys get on Google among other platforms.

Here are a few from the past month.

3 AM and my girlfriend lost my keys to my 2016 ram, gave Brian a call, showed up in 20 minutes and made me a key in 5! Awesome job – Zacceus Ronning

Excellent service! Prompt response and services! – Laura Graves

My husband left town with the only car key we owned which left me stranded at home. I called the key guys and they were SO FRIENDLY AND SO FAST!!! Bryan made me a spare key and had me out of the house in time for all my appointments. I definitely recommend this company! Thanks Bryan!!! – Gina Rios

Very honest and helpful. I had a bad experience with the Honda dealer and Brian, with the key guys, helped me understand what was going on with my car, came to my home to do the work, and was done making a new key in 20 minutes! So convenient! – Jessica Bittmann

I have been using this service for number of years and they have always been very responsive and knowledgeable in their profession . I am a car dealer and he is the only one I feel comfortable sending to my clients to have extra keys made . Thank you for the great job you do for myself and my customers – Todd Diedrich

I would definitely recommend the Key Guys. My son had lost both sets of keys to his car and we talked to Brian and he explained in detail what he would do for us… very knowledgeable!! He said he would have the keys to us Sunday evening and called me Sunday morning telling me the keys were done. Very quick response and very reasonably priced! Definitely a 5 Star rating in my book! – Pete Cote

Came in a very quick timeframe! Excellent work. Took care of the problem and me and the family are thankful!!! Highly, highly recommended – Sylvester Dennis

Eric was awesome!!! He explained what he was going to do thoroughly. He was very nice and fixed my ignition on my pilot quickly. The price was reasonable. I would definitely recommend them and will be using their services again if I needed too. – Amy Vang

Roommate was out if town and bad to move his car to prevent a tow. They showed up in a very timely fashion and got everything switched quickly. – Jamie Holt

As you can see the reasons for the call vary widely – but the urgency and sense of immediate panic apply to all to at least some extent. We say relax – we can handle it. It it has to do with Car Keys – Call The Key Guys 612-333-7677 for fast, reliable, and economical help you will be glad to brag about.

PS: You can see all our Google Reviews here; https://business.google.com/reviews/l/16785725610740513611

 

Visit our googlesite: https://sites.google.com/site/carkeyshub/

See a recent press release about The Key Guys



from Car Keys Made & Repaired – THE KEY GUYS – Car Key Duplication https://www.thekeyguys.com/popular-twin-city-auto-locksmiths-the-key-guys-pass-the-google-5-star-review-century-mark/
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment